- Identify the topic you wish to apply for.
- Complete the “technical feasability and relevance check” (see Info box below) by contacting the relevant Topic patron with this email address: email@example.com.
- Once the approval is received by the Topic patron, proceed with submission.
- Use the application template (to be provided soon)
- Fill in the entire application template in English only.
- Send your application as a Word attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the deadline for submitting a proposal is reached, the call will be closed and the evaluation process will start. The duration of the evaluation of the proposals and approval by the Open Call Project Committee will be kept within 1 month.
- In case of this specific Call, the target date for acknowledgement of selection is set around the middle of November 2022.
- The outcome of the evaluation will be communicated to the proposers via email as soon as the process is completed. The notification will include a detailed report of the evaluation process where for each criterion the score and the motivation of the evaluators will be reported.
- Selected projects can start at the earliest on the 1st of February 2023, but no later than 15th of February 2023.
- The deadline for the final report for a project is expected to be at least 4 months and maximum 6 months after the start of the project, and no later than the end of the 31st of July 2023. Please note that a later start may imply a shorter (than 4-6 months) project.