TERMINET contributes to the Next Generation IoT vision by moving decisions closer to the end user, using the platform as a service model and adapting cutting-edge technologies that allows continuous innovation by means of key functionalities exposed to service/application providers and 3rd party programmers. SMEs will have the opportunity to have access to TERMINET platform through Open Calls for new services development, software validation, and experimentation.
TERMINET invites independent, external Experts in IoT related software and/or hardware technologies to assist in the review process of the proposals submitted in the TERMINET open call.
TERMINET Open Call evaluators’ profile:
• Knowledge of Internet of Things Devices and Digital Twins
• Knowledge of Software Defined Networking technologies
• Knowledge of Federated Learning and Machine Learning technologies
• Knowledge of Privacy and Security mechanisms, primitives, and attestation techniques
• Knowledge of Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies
The TERMINET Open Call evaluators will be granted the benefit of contributing to innovative initiatives and optimised solutions towards the realisation of the Next-generation IoT reference model architecture.
The Open Call for evaluators will close at 20:00 CET (Brussels time) on October 31st of 2022 (31/10/2022).
To be a TERMINET Open Call Evaluator, apply by using the form below: